Friday, March 16, 2007

Brotherly Love

Caleb and Trevor love each other so much! They play together already. Caleb will get on the floor and let Trevor chase him around the house. Trevor just giggles and laughs. Anytime Trevor isn't around, Caleb wants to know, "Where is my baby brother?" He tells Trevor he loves him all the time. I am so amazed by the bond they already seem to be forming. The other day Caleb told me Trevor was his best friend. I know they will probably get in many fights along the way, but I hope they can always be best friends! Below, Trevor is standing along with the help of his music table and Caleb puts his arm around him. This next picture Caleb is singing "Twinkle, twinkle little star" to Trevor. I actually got a video of it but not sure how to upload it yet.
Here, my boys are watching Little Einsteins. It's one of Caleb's favorite shows and Trevor just loves all the music.




3 comments:

BrandyLee said...

Oh my gosh...look at those two cuties! It's SO wonderful that they are already such good friends...I love it! The pic of them holding hands and sitting in the floor is just TOO cute. We sure do love our little nephews!

Shawn said...

hey if you want to post a video: What I did was get a youtube account and then you can post it to your blog from there. I wish Tate and Rhett got along so well. Most of the time Tate is fending off Rhett from getting his Thomas trains.

Shawn

BrandyLee said...

Those nephews of mine are the coolest studs ever. they are so cute together. i enjoy every minute i get to spend with those boys. Cousin Caleb is growing up so fast and does new and amazing things everytime I see him. I sure hope that ava and ? get along so well. what a dream! uncle bottom