Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Trevor's third birthday

Happy third birthday my sweet boy! It is hard to believe my baby Trevor is not really a baby anymore. You are starting to get braver and more daring as you get older. You still like to stick by my side if you are unsure of something, and you still like for mommy and daddy to hold you, but you are definitely growing and changing. Your voice is so sweet! It always has been, and everyone always loves to hear you talk. You are silly, and a bit mischievious! When you pray you always say, "Dear God, for this day...and Jesus say, amen." You like to laugh and are outgoing at church and school. Caleb is your best friend and/or your worst enemy. You love to interact with Luke and make him smile. I just love and adore you. I thank God for my sweet Trevor! As you can see, Trevor had an awesome birthday. He had a petting zoo and all of our friends and some family were able to come and celebrate. It really was like a zoo with all the people here! The animals were adorable...all babies. The kids got to feed the animals with food and bottles, ride a pony, and handle and squish the poor little things until I thought their eyes might pop out! We were so tired after the party, we just hung out and played with a few new toys. Thanks for everyone who came and made this day so special for Trevor!










































































































































































4 comments:

Rebecca said...

yay! i'm finally getting caught up on reading my blogs! :) thanks again for the visit the other day - it was so great seeing you, my precious friend. :) i miss you! i love your beautiful home, i loved getting to see the boys, and most of all being there without my boys so that i could actually visit with you and get to interact with YOUR kids! (does that make me a bad mom?!?) ;)

treasure's party looked awesome! wish we could have been there. :(

love you!

Rebecca said...

p.s. libby looks awesome! is she losing weight?

Shawn said...

Hey I see a pic of the guys putting something together but I didn't see the finsished product, anyway it was great to see the trevors Bday from 1000 miles away.

Shawn

Angela Meierhofer said...

Libby has lost a lot of weight...she looks awesome. Also, the finished product was a picnic table for the kiddos from Grandma and Grandpa.